1972 Fender P-Bass

lighter

• Members

$2250.00 shipped straight to your door. Lower 48 only.

International shipping charges apply.

1972 Fender P-Bass without case. Serial #358XXX. Try and find another 1972 p-bass that sounds this good. I'm not joking. I bought it at a church in Murfreesboro, TN. It was the church's bass for their services. It has a VERY hot pick up and it rings like a piano. The wood sounds great! Lightweight Alder body, super fast playing, very straight Maple neck, and tortoise shell pickguard. It's GREAT for recording. I've used it on sessions here in town. It grinds the way a p-bass should and if you turn the tone knob down, it sounds just like an upright! This bass is in excellent condition. It sounds just like the bass on "Sitting on the Dock of the Bay". Bass has normal body wear and the frets are in great shape. I"ll throw in a set of strings also. I know you will enjoy this GREAT vintage Fender P-Bass. Do not miss out on this bass. It's the real thing. I'd prefer to sell it to a player because it really is a good one, but collectors are certainly welcome to it also. Also, free shipping (profesionally done). insurance and tracking # included.

See pic link below. Also, note the price difference.

pic link below

http://www.netinstruments.com/a.php?a=34308

Archived