JAF Basses #021, Eidas 4-string, quilt top, ash body

mlwarriner

• Members

I can't believe it's come to this, but I'm afraid it has. My financial situation is such that I'm downgrading from my JAF. It's #21, and is in as good of shape as the day it was delivered to me. The only change since I got it is that I've replaced the pickups with a set of passive Bart Soapbars and shielded the control cavity.

Dead silent, super simple controls. One volume knob per pickup, no tonal controls whatsoever. Plug in and play. The Barts sound super nice in this bass.

I really wish I didn't have to part with it, but making double house payments every month is flat kicking my (b)ass. I would be willing to entertain bass plus cash offers as well, but only for a select few basses.

Cash sale price = $2,250. The only bass plus cash offers I'm interested in are for either a Ric 4003, or a Stingray or Sterling (4 or 5 string). This is a $3,000 bass brand new, and it's in pristine condition.

Also, if you need more pictures, or pictures of a specific area of the bass, let me know. I'll be glad to take pics of whatever part of the bass you need to see closer.

Hardware Rundown:

Gotoh GB7 Tuners

Schaller Roller bridge

Bartolini Soapbar pickups (I'm not certain on the model numbers. give me a day, and i'll post them here)

Currently strung with DR Hi-Beams

Neck Width at the Zero Fret = 1 5/8" or approximately 41 mm.

DSCF0738.jpg

DSCF0740.jpg

Up until I make a definite, final committment to a deal on this, I fully reserve the right to change my mind and remove this listing. I'm still looking for ways around downgrading, but the options are becoming more and more limited every day...

Archived