FT 1997 American made fender jazz bass w/ohsc

duff84

• Members

Im getting the musicman itch again so, i have to part with this jazz bass of mine.

its got a rosewood fretboard, low action, straight neck(took in for a recent setup), string through bridge, black gloss finish, white pickguard(cream pearloid pickguard will be thrown in as well). currently strung with ghs boomers flea model. no deadspots, very fast playing neck. its in pretty good condition considering its a 10 year old bass, no major dings or scratches, just some minor wear from use. it has the N7 serial number.

i have the original hardshell case as well, that id throw in for the right deal. if you guys have any questions at all regarding the bass, don't hesitate to email me at ice_cube747@hotmail.com or you could pm me as well.

as far as trades, looking for a musicman stingray or sterling. possibly a sub stingray/sterling plus cash on your part. Spectors are quite interesting, i tried a euro the other day and it blew me away. maybe something else out there who knows, im open to anything really. let me know what you have.

bass012lg6.jpg

bass009gq3.jpg

bass005ke5.jpg

bass002sq2.jpg

bass010uf0.jpg

bass004rs6.jpg

bass006cw9.jpg

1000328hm1.jpg

• Members

this is getting close to being traded away, so if anyone out there has a nice stingray/sterling, even a sub plus your cash, don't hesitate to offer. i can always add cash to even out the deal.

• Members

ok folks, now im open to trades for thunderbirds, precision bass's. i will now add cash for a stingray/sterling.

as well i will also outright sell the bass with ohsc and new pearloid pickguard and case candy for $700.00 shipped.

Archived