Fender Mark Hoppus precision bass- SD pickup, string through body

scottdcoi

• Members

The bass is very clean, except for... the previous owner installed straplocks and supported them with superglue. The superglue was put in very sloppy and it hardened on the bass. Cant really see it until you're upclose though and not at all if you're playing.

The SD pickup sounds AWESOME. Incredibly deep. The string through body gives it sustain for days.

I'm asking 400 for the bass. 450 with a new skb hardcase. Shipping will be actual shipping costs and buyer covers paypal costs.

Any questions? Just ask.

From musiciansfriend.com:

J Bass look and feel with a prodigious P Bass pickup.

The Fender Mark Hoppus Signature Bass Guitar was designed with Blink-182's bassist. It features one split-coil Seymour Duncan Basslines SPB-3 Quarter Pound Precision Bass pickup to crank out deep, dense tone suitable for serious party music. A Jazz Bass alder body and maple neck with a 9-1/2"-radius rosewood fingerboard give it a traditional Fender feel and enduring comfort. A slick, stripped-down visage features a single volume knob and pearloid pickguard. 1-5/8" nut width.

Fender Mark Hoppus Signature Bass Guitar Features:

Maple neck with rosewood fretboard

Alder J Bass body

Seymour Duncan Basslines SPB-3 Quarter Pound Precision Bass Pickup

Single volume control

3-ply pearloid pickguard, white on Daphne blue and surf green, black on Olympic white and black.

P9030119.jpg

P9030123.jpg

P9030122.jpg

P9030120.jpg

P9030121.jpg

• Members

Im open to trades, yes. Just tell me what you have. Im looking to trade straight up for a vintage white mustang bass RI or maybe a jaguar bass. Svt III head or some other reasonably powerful bass head. Need to save the tubes on my mesa bass 400 hah. But cash is best, i've got a big vet bill.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived