'95? Epi Jazz bass w/Dimarzio's

FarToMany

• Members

I have a approx 1995 Epiphone jazz bass that id like to sell.

There doesnt appear to be any scratches or nicks in it but some light "marring" on the back, of which it seems to rub out with a good polishing. I have owned this since new and its never left the house and quite frankly hasnt been played much in the 10+ years i have owned it. I swapped in dimarzio pickups and rewired it for individual on/off switches, coil splitting, and out of phase--on each pickup--this was done almost immediatly after purchase. You can get some amazing sounds from this thing. The only issue id say this thing really has is the pickgaurd. It wasnt made all that well and ended up more function over form. The main part was accidently made on the wrong side so its flat instead of glossy, same goes for the jack plate---thus these show dirt easier due to the flat surface. I thought about making a new pickgaurd, but i think id personally be wasting my money and what i like may not be what someone else likes.

So thats my story, here are the pics, id like to get $235 shipped in the CONUS, i will consider a trade/partial trade for an epi EB0 bass, i think im going to make a long scale version of one of these.Email or PM me here, crazydart400@yahoo.com . Semi local trade perfered.

epibasstop1.jpg

epibassbottom1.jpg

epibassback1.jpg

Archived