FS: MTD 5 string Maple fretboard!

NickCormier

• Members

MTD 5 string.. Kingston model I believe, but I totally forget. It plays and sounds fantastic.. Aguilar preamp for the HB, its wiring isnt perfect but it works good enough, played with it on stage afew months ago.

LOVELY maple fretboard, and great white body. I do have a pickgaurd for it, if you prefer that kinda thing.

Image013.jpg

Image014.jpg

Image015.jpg

Image016.jpg

Looking for $450 shipped in North America

• Members

BUMP! Anyone who buys it for $400 US shipped in paypal, I will throw in a free set of DR "Extra Life" Black Beauties - bass strings, which cost $40 at various places I've seen online.. Im losing out here bigtime but I want to sell this asap!

Someone buy this!

• Members

BUMP! Anyone who buys it for $400 US shipped in paypal, I will throw in a free set of DR "Extra Life" Black Beauties - bass strings, which cost $40 at various places I've seen online.. Im losing out here bigtime but I want to sell this asap!

Someone buy this!

How soon do you need it gone by? If you can wait...I'll be more than willing...but...you'll have to let me get the $400 first...if my cab doesn't sell...it'll be probably...2-4 weeks...

• Members

im definately trying to sell it before that. like. Tomorrow would be the time id want it gone by. It wont happen so I have to send a money order for what I want to order which sucks =/

Just PM me when you have money ready, and ill say if I still have it.

• Members

basically I havent looked at the wiring since I got it, but its wired so that on the volume knob.. if you go past like 80%, it cuts the power. I dunno if the guy wired it as a type of knob killswitch, or what.. its odd. im assuming it was some kinda killswitch mod, just seems weird to me.

• Members

If you are looking for a nice 5-string with smaller string spacing, take a look at this bass I am selling for my bass player. He bought it new at Guitar Center in Seattle ($799 plus $129 for the case) and played it three times (for maybe all together 30 minutes) and decided he's not a 5-string player and went back to his 4-string. You can contact me at rival@snowcrest.net and check the ad I have under bass instruments entitled "New Yamaha TRB1005" which has my phone numbers listed. Thanks for your time,
Arlie

• Members

I am a drummer and I am selling the bass for the bass player in my band. I'm not looking for a bass guitar, I just thought I offer the Yamaha to you because it's a great deal on a beautiful bass and it has smaller string spacing which is what you said you were looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived