Yamaha BB-2000 FS/FT

mlwarriner

• Members

OK. It's been sitting in the corner of my living room long enough. I've played this bass like twice ever. It needs to go.

newbasses.jpg

This is the only pic I have at the moment, will take and post some more this evening. It's the one on the right, and no - the ESP is not for sale (unless you've got a seriously big number in mind).

4-strings. P/J pickups. Plays and sounds nice, I just have other "go-to" basses. Condition is very good to excellent. Includes a gigbag, either Kaces or Coffin (I can't remember which it's in at the moment).

$450 shipped in North America. Sorry, I'm not willing to deal with the PITA of shipping overseas. Since this bass is neck-through, we'd be looking at about half of the selling price, just for shipping.

PM or email (matthew dot warriner at hdrinc dot com) if you're interested.

Also willing to entertain trade offers. Basses, amps, cabs, combos, guitar stuff - whatcha got???

• Members

OK. The gigbag is a Coffin Case bag. Fits.

The bass isn't as perfect as I first thought. It has some small dings, but nothing that goes through the clear coat (or even cracks it). Overall very very good shape for a bass of this age (about 20 years, based on when I think Yamaha was making these basses - but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyhow, more pictures:

DSCF1753.jpg

DSCF1754.jpg

DSCF1755.jpg

DSCF1756.jpg

Archived