American Series P bass with black Tolex case.

Bernie P.

• Members

This one comes with an upgraded Fender black tolex case (NOT the usual molded plastic job) with red velvet lining.The bass has the sunburst finnish and comes with two pick-guards. The original white and a white mop.Looks terrific! Everything you get when you buy one new is also included:

Fender strap-never used

Strap locks

Fender cable-never used

Fender polishing cloth-never used

Truss rod adjustment wrench

Allen wrench

Case keys

Hang tags

I'm almost certain its a 2001.I got it the first year they switched from "American Std" to American Series".Both the bass,the case and everything in it are dead mint.The neck is dead straight,no fretware or buzzing with nice low action.It's strung with Fender flats and sounds great.I use DHL but will send with another carrier if you prefer.

$800.00 for all.

Ship/ins included in price.

Thanks for looking!

PIC0005-4.jpg

PIC0007.jpg

PIC0002-3.jpg

PIC0006-1.jpg

New001-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

no lie man, that things is pretty much exactly what I was looking for! only thing is i can't buy a new bass until the end of june because i'm saving to buy a house, and large CC purchases hurt you ability to get a good rate on your mortgage. if its stil around in a month i'm gonna be all over that like white on rice!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

ME AGAIN!

Would you mind PMing me the serial on this guy? House stuff didn't work out like planned, so no house for me... but new bass is looking like a pretty good runner up! Hit me up and lets see if we can't make this happen by weeks end

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

you know, i've never been much of a fender bass kind of guy. I honestly think theyre too mainstream bc everyone has them, and ik its bc theyre quality instruments and im not taking anything away from that, I just think the music world needs some more personalization in their gear, but I do have to say that its things like this fine specimen that re-instills like-a-bility into fender's bass line for me. Wish i had money bc this would be mine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived