WTT Ernie Ball Musicman SUB

iangeigerxxx

• Members

great bass, some of the best tones ive ever gotten are from this bass. nothing wrong with it, just looking to change things up possibly. has been played out, toured with, etc. not beat up but there are a few paint chips and one major ding on the backside. i only have one picture of the actual bass but included stock photos.

4e5mv.png

stock pics:

X01-T1-RB-P1.jpg

MM%20SUB4.jpg

the paint chips are on the edges of the headstock, and the ding is on the back bottom right (touches where your right pocket would be when playing). still in great condition otherwise, neck plays awesome, fretboard is in awesome shape. never had a problem with it.

kinda leaning towards a jazz bass, preferably american, but if youve got something cool thats different hit me up. im not in need of money or anything, just trying to change it up. if no one bites, then im okay with keeping it too :)

no esps, squires, epiphones, etc etc..4 strings only

EDIT: will also consider trade for peavey t-40 w/ hsc

• Members

:wave:

Curious what kind of tone you're wanting to go for? (Examples) cuz I have a bass I may offer in trade...depending on what you're going for.

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

The knob has been replaced (as well as the pot). I also replaced the pickup with one from a Stingray. The frets have been professionally leveled, and she's been set up very well also.

Let me know what you think.

(it's a bit more black than the pics show...but it is a matte stain)

• Members

how about a fender aerodyne precision bass with hardshell case or softshell, practically brand new, comes with a chrome pickup cover too. i have a thread over a talk bass for pictures. its a p/j with a jazz neck.

let me know what you think, email me at

i saw that on talkbass and actually considered emailing you but the color held me back :/

but anyways it looks like this all navybass' now!

TRADED

Archived