****Left-Handed Carvin LB76****

QU!CK

• Members

What's up fellow southpaws, up for sale is my 6-string Carvin LB76.

I bought this bass a few years ago to see how I'd like playing a 6'er and immediately loved it.

I've played multiple gigs with this bass ranging from gospel and hip-hip to southern rock & studio work and it shines in every aspect! The bass is equiped with Carvins jazz style pups but has very versitle and usable tone. Rolling onto the neck pup gives a rounded and full sound that's comparable to a P-bass while soloing the bridge pup adds a little more jazz tone to the mix. Action is pretty low with a quick neck and fully adjustable bridge. Fit and finish are also top notch.

The LB76 has active electronics (9v) and 2 band EQ with an alder body, maple neck (neck thru), and rosewood fingerboard so it's fairly light for a 6 string. I'm not a big guy by any means (5'8" 150lbs) but I've had no problems handling the bass on long sets while standing or sitting.

Comes with tweed hardshell carvin case and dunlop straplocks. Will ship anywhere in the CONUS (maybe Canada as well). Asking $460 + shipping.

Basses4Sale002.jpg

Basses4Sale001.jpg

Basses4Sale006.jpg

Basses4Sale008.jpg

Basses4Sale007.jpg

Thanks,

J

Archived