WTT/WTS TBC (The Bass Company) fretless

freedlebeatle

• Members

if anyone has ANY offers, please do not hesitate to send them. Be it gear or cash, I need to move this to fund my new purchase! I'd rather no squiers, but the right one could do it for me so send them anyway. interested in:'abnormal' body styles such as warlock/explorer/WMD/MX...musicman SUB, jazz style bass, fender P Bass, 4 strings especially, i have a 5er spector and a 5er guild and would like a good 4 banger

• Members

I don't know how I missed them, but thanks to TattooDrums and RedsFan75 for the nice words on the first page. In any event, all trades have yet again fallen through, WHY CAN't I GET RID OF THIS?!?! New price 250 in GIGBAG!, If you want an HSC, I still have one Ill ship in but need another 75 on top of the 250 to cover the case itself and the extra shipping, otherwise the 250 in GB is shipped. Im now looking for trades more in the rackmount power amp direction as I'm looking to start a stereo rig. GK Backline 250's sound good, any other power amp, just make an offer, id still trade for another bass as well. but id rather Rackmount gear, particularly a power amp.

• Members

terms of the new ebay listing vs. the old listing

new/old
5 day/3 day
starting 175/starting 175
no buyt it now/ bin 500
no reserve/ reserve 225.

HSC available if bidding reaches 300

I will include the change from shipping in the package as I know I have most likely overcharged on shipping, unless you get the HSC as well.

• Members

1 day and 2 hours left on ebay, entering the final stretch. If it does not sell, I am NOT relisting. still at $175, shipping is 60 bucks, but ill put the change in the package with the bass. Get it CHEAP!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=160318965311

as of now, there are 3 people watching, but no bids:poke:

• Members

You know, this could be a nice bass.

The problem is that your history on this item, and conduct on the forum, is REALLY flaky, and it's hard to take you seriously.

I don't think anyone here would be jumping at anything you offered without some serious protection and risk management.

Archived