Warwick Corvette Standard

yem

• Members

SOLD

Up for sale is my Warwick Corvette Standard. It comes with a gig bag as well as the user manual, trussrod adjuster, spare set of D'addario strings, and wax.

The neck is straight, the action is low, and the bass plays great. I'm only selling to offset some expenses that have piled up.

Asking $649 shipped. PayPal is ideal. I am open to trades.

warwick%20corvette%20round%202%20%282%29

• Members

sell the bass without any cases? Looks like the hard case doesn't fit it at all and never liked fender gig bags.

Thanks

Mr. Nothing,

I don't understand what you are trying to ask. Thanks for looking.

• Members

instead of selling the bass to me with the hardcase and gig bag, you keep them both and sell them seperately.

I don't need them

I'm willing to sell the bass for $649 without the cases. Thanks for your interest.

• Members

Hi Duff,

Thanks for the offers. I'm trying to put together a light rig so I'll pass on the Traynor. I'm almost positive I'm set with my P-bass and DB but am always tempted. Post of a pick of that Ibanez with the Darkstar.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

hi yem,

ive been watching this thread closely for a while but never thought youd go for this, but i figured id throw it out.

would you be willing to trade this warwick for this:

i can send pics to an email if youd like, just let me know the email address

Hello,

That's a sweet looking bass - I've heard good things about TBCs. Though I'm tempted to add your electric fretless to my collection, my P and DB are keeping me busy enough. Thanks for the offer and your interest.

• Members

i wish i had some cash to sweeten the deal, but if you change your mind you know where to find me. I have a spector Legend 5 Custom, and I love the feel and sound and I always found a slight similarity between that bass and a warwick corvette double buck at a local music store so I've been on a side conquest to obtain a warwick.

Archived