theP120dUdE appreciation thread

Old Mikey

• Members

Originally posted by Fancy Fingers

I don't appreciate p120dudes posts, nor do I appreciate any posts about his posts.

Tried searching the forum lately? Every promising search result is actually just full of crap posts about sympathetic resonance and p250 clarity.

Oh BOO {censored}ing HOO! (you dont have to read it)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There is no possible way that someone can be as stupid as the dUdE. therefore, he is just having fun with us. even a 10 year old has more common sense and decency than what the dUdE has conveyed through this forum. :rolleyes:

same for chick korea.

but hey, they put a smile on my face :D

-G

• Members
Originally posted by Trillian

Well, I had thought a while back about posting my theory regarding the Chandrasekhar limit and the P120dUdE thread...

-Sheryl

Now that sounds like it could be interesting...

:eek:

Go for it! ;)

• Members
Originally posted by DodgingRain

By supporting dUdE you go another step in supporting filling the internet with incorrect trash, rumors, and chaos. You are doing are essentially commiting a crime against humanity.

:rolleyes:

Could you point me to some posts on KSS that are filled with truth and enlightenment? Please?

From where i sit, DodgingRain, there's not all that much difference between you and the dUdE....

I mean, neither one of you is really doing all that much much for humanity, as far as I can tell..

I admire the dUdE for his gumption if not his intelligence... I don't admire those who poop all over him and get all wrought up for no good reason that I can see...

maybe I'm just missing something... :(

:eek: No offense intended, man :eek:

• Members

The dUdE has become an HC legend! I wonder exactly how many members are sporting Pdude quotes in their signatures? It reminds me of a vanity plate, I feel left out. :eek::D

The accomplishments of ADSR and SBR pale in comparison to those of P120dUdE. Congratulations man!

• Members
Originally posted by Boom

The dUdE has become an HC legend! I wonder exactly how many members are sporting Pdude quotes in their signatures? It reminds me of a vanity plate, I feel left out.
:eek::D

You know the kind that tell the world, "I'd rather be playing tennis"? We need one that says, "I'd rather be wasting my time posting on the dUdE's superb thread." ;):D

• Members

There are several posts of the first page of KSS that contain correct product information.

Maybe it's best if you sit somewhere else then.
:confused:

I don't think dUdE cares about humanity, just pathetic resonance. As far as myself I'm more or less impartial to humanity in general, it's has it's pro's and conn's. The pro's are nice, several of the conns are pretty darn nasty.

I don't admire dUdE. Of course if you sit in a better location like I suggested previously you might see what all the wrought up is for. Sometimes if you sit in the wrong spot things are in the way of what your trying to look at, bummer isn't it.

I have not seen anyone poop on dUdE yet, and I don't seem to recall the dUdE participating in any of the poop threads from the past so I'm a bit unsure as to how you came to the assumption that dUdE has poop all over him. Maybe his parents did not teach him proper toiletting? I dunno, you tell me, Old people are wise right? That's what they always say anyways but is it true....hmmm... They generally don't drive well anyways.

I dont think he got his HUGGIES pullups changed today. :(

• Members
Originally posted by Smokin-Man

Oh BOO {censored}ing HOO! (you dont have to read it)

'

You still have to wade through all the rubbish to find the relevant posts though. If you really must post so much {censored}e, talk about beer or pringels or whatever, then I wish you'd do it on another forum ;) Open Jam for example.

• Members

Of course if you sit in a better location like I suggested previously you might see what all the wrought up is for.

I doubt it.

There's not much difference between muleheaded intransigence (the dUdE) and

opportunistic arrogant bullying (DodgingRain)

:oNeither is very attractive...

• Members

And if your going to claim to be american get it right. Being american is about stomping the other guy who doesn't agree with you into the ground with overwelming force, and then teaching his kids to eat at McD's, buy used levis, work for minimum wage as illegal aliens, and buy {censored}ty american cars.

I think it's rather obvious here that dUdE is dUmB and lives in a fantasy world. For proof of that simply read his forum.

And by the way, pathetic resonance was mine. I have a copyright on that one so if your going to use it you need to send me a check first, got it?

LMAO :D

i love these non-compromising, politcally incorrect, ironic posts!

• Members

::still shaking head::

Oh... this have gone into satanic...
Thanks Lord someone slapped me in the dUde thread, now I see the light!
Sorry, I was blind and deaf...

Oh my head...

::turning music volumen to twice the maximun::

The JD-800 is really a super instrument.

• Members
Originally posted by Fancy Fingers

'

You still have to wade through all the rubbish to find the relevant posts though. If you really must post so much {censored}e, talk about beer or pringels or whatever, then I wish you'd do it on another forum
;)
Open Jam for example.

You can "wish" all you want. Perhaps click your heels together three times and say:

"There's no place like OJ,
there's no place like OJ,
there's NO place like OJ"

...and maybe it might come to pass.

But I don't think so.

And NO there is NO wading through rubbish either. If you see a thread that doesnt suit your fancy, you move your eyeballs down to the next one.

and so on
and so on...

• Members

You can "wish" all you want. Perhaps click your heels together three times and say:

...and maybe it might come to pass.

But I don't think so.

And NO there is NO wading through rubbish either. If you see a thread that doesnt suit your fancy, you move your eyeballs down to the next one.

and so on

and so on...

:D

That about sums it up, Smokin-Man!

It applies to this thread too. Those who, for whatever unfathomable reason, are sent into paroxysms of self-righteous anger at the mere thought of any "tribute" or "appreciation" directed at the dUdE don't have to look at this thread if it bothers them so much...

:rolleyes::(

This post is not directed at you, Smokin-Man, or at Puta or Sheryl or any of the other good-hearted people who have partied on this crazy limo... it is directed at a small minority of mean-spirited people who would really like to hurt the dUdE's feelings if they could, simply because he has had the temerity to cling to his opinions in the face of their raucous disdain. :rolleyes:

I mean, what's up with that? :confused:

• Members

The p120dUde thread is a KEYBOARD thread, not an OJ thread!

OJ are for any topics not related to some HC foruns.

Here is a KEYBOARDS and SYNTHS foruns and p120dUde is a a proud member and is about keys and about a boy and her synth we are all talking about, so this is not OJ!!!

Any of the themes people wrote in the currently 2760+ posts p120dUde thread, are directly (I say directly) related to the thread.

If you only read "beer", or "girls", or "pigeons", is because you haven

• Members
Originally posted by Old Mikey

This post is not directed at you, Smokin-Man, or at Puta or Sheryl or any of the other good-hearted people who have partied on this crazy limo... it is directed at a small minority of mean-spirited people who would really like to hurt the dUdE's feelings if they could, simply because he has had the temerity to cling to his opinions in the face of their raucous disdain.

I mean, what's up with that?

what's up with that?
look if the dUdE would've really minded he would've left or changed his behaviour. he's still sticking around putting oil on the fire, so he must be having fun with it! either that, or he's a masochist, which would mean he's getting sexual kicks out of it. i suspect the latter...

anyway, it doesn't matter cause we're having lots of fun too. so it's all good!

we won't hold it against him that he's getting aroused... that's just the kind of people we are... :p;)

• Members
Originally posted by Old Mikey

That about sums it up, Smokin-Man!

It applies to this thread too. Those who, for whatever unfathomable reason, are sent into paroxysms of self-righteous anger at the mere thought of any "tribute" or "appreciation" directed at the dUdE don't have to look at this thread if it bothers them so much...

:rolleyes::(

This post is not directed at you, Smokin-Man, or at Puta or Sheryl or any of the other good-hearted people who have partied on this crazy limo... it is directed at a small minority of mean-spirited people who would really like to hurt the dUdE's feelings if they could, simply because he has had the temerity to cling to his opinions in the face of their raucous disdain.

I mean, what's up with that?

Old Mikey: When I first saw this thread I thought you were doing it with tongue firmly planted in cheek. Now I'm beginning to think you just might be serious. If that is the case, then I suspect you haven't been privy to the dUdE's rantings of the past several months. He needs no appreciation or tribute, nor is he a defenseless innocent being set upon by mean-spirited people. This dUdE has no problem calling people wacked, idiots, "moorons", stupid, jerks...for no reason other than the fact that he disagrees with their opinion. Here, let me supply you with a few direct quotes:

Originally posted by p120dUdE

Kiru, I used to think you were a great guy who knew alot about stuff. Now, you have proven to me you are a complete mooron.

If it is so hard to accept the fact that I dont like the p250, then you guys are wacked. If I dont like somthing, I dont like somthing, period.

This thread is getting to the point where its repeating itself.

Regards,

p120dUdE

Rintincop,

You are a wacked jerk, man. You may think you are "the man" and you have "the best piano", and that is ok, but it doesn't mean that you have to make stupid comments to others about what they have for opinions.

-p120d-

Only an idiot would do such a thing as start this thread.

Regards,

p120dUdE

Kirumamoru and rintincop have served the forum well with reasoned, insightful posts. This guy who knows nothing about music or keyboards has the temerity to call them jerks and "moorons". No wonder Kiru doesn't post here anymore. This guy does not need a tribute. He needs a firm kick in the ass.

On second thought, maybe what he needs is help. It is my theory that this guy suffers from a form of autism that makes him completely incapable of understanding normal social cues. That is why nothing anyone says will ever make any difference to him. Any attempt to argue with him or reform him is time truly wasted. So is all the attention given to him. It may be fun to toy with him but it may also be a bit cruel since he does have a genuine handicap. It might be best to simply ignore his posts. We can only hope that people who visit the forum will be able to separate reasoned, thoughtful opinions from baseless statements repeated a million times with no thinking involved.

• Members

Originally posted by jazzyprof

On second thought, maybe what he needs is help. It is my theory that this guy suffers from a form of autism that makes him completely incapable of understanding normal social cues. That is why nothing anyone says will ever make any difference to him. Any attempt to argue with him or reform him is time truly wasted. So is all the attention given to him. It may be fun to toy with him but it may also be a bit cruel since he does have a genuine handicap. It might be best to simply ignore his posts. We can only hope that people who visit the forum will be able to separate reasoned, thoughtful opinions from baseless statements repeated a million times with no thinking involved.

I think that is probably close to the mark. Some people think that the 'dUdE' is someone's creation as a joke but what blows that theory out of the water is that he posts on like 6 different forums (those are the ones I know about anyway). So he's not fictitious, he is for real and his behaviour is definitely not normal, not even for someone very young.

Either that or someone is being almost as psychotic (or more so) in creating such a persona as a joke, to go to such lengths. I don't think a normal person would have the combination of both dedication and restraint to create such a convincing entity, I think somewhere along the line they would slip-up and go out of character.

-Sheryl

• Members

I agree, supporting the dUdE in his rampages across several forums shows that your simply uninformed.

The next thread by old mikey is going to be an appreciation thread for Osama and how he has been wronged by the world and we should all help him out.

I don't know where you've been old mikey but this guy has already been banned from several other keyboard forums for rather obvious reasons, so before you start bashing other people here maybe you should do a bit of research into what your talking about.

As I said before you need to go sit somewhere else if you can see what's going on from where your at.

I've been banned from several other keyboard forums? I don't think so. I was banned from one, simply becasue I asked the moderator to ban me from the forum, and I wanted to leave.

Old Mikey can post whatever appreciation thread he wants. If he wants to appreciate a member, then he can. We need more "appreciation" on this forum.

Honestly, Dodging Rain, if you think I'm bad, then you should take a look at some of your posts, and your whinny attitude.

-p120d-

• Members

before you start bashing other people here maybe you should do a bit of research into what your talking about.

As I said before you need to go sit somewhere else if you can see what's going on from where your at.

You're the only one i've really bashed, D-R, and it didn't have anything to do with the dUdE, when you get right down to it--it had to do with your childish behavior and demeanor. My comments had nothing to do with anyone else but you, since you wanna get personal about it.

You seem to think just because you feel anger people are obligated to walk on eggshells around you. {censored} that! You go right ahead and have as many temper tantrums as you want. I don't give a crap what you have to say about anything anyway at this point.

EDIT: I certainly don't need to "research" anything to see that you are a self-righteous, egotistical jackass...

Archived