'84 Peavey T-40 for sale

Rubinowits

• Members

1984 Peavey T-40 Bass for sale $225.00. Sounds great. Pots are a bit scratchy. Missing one volume knob. Has scratches on various parts of body and headstock. Neck is smooth. Has new strings. Comes with original case. Email for more pics.

• Members

Hey Guys:

If you're into the classic rock sound, you won't find anything better than the tones this axe produces. Bunnies don't thump like this!

Weight?

Don't be a "kitten". I'm in my 60's and been proudly wearing my T-40's for 30 years.

• Members

Hey Guys:

If you're into the classic rock sound, you won't find anything better than the tones this axe produces. Bunnies don't thump like this!

Weight?

Don't be a "kitten". I'm in my 60's and been proudly wearing my T-40's for 30 years.

Thanks for your insight monkey-face!

• Members

Uh ya, if you're a dude, don't call me darlin. You're not conversing with a female.

And why would I think you're kidding? I own it. I enjoy it. I know they're great basses. And you are correct; it is a bargain.

rock

• Members

Hi Rubin,

I was more interested in the weight of the actual bass. Have you already packed it up?

weight is 28 lbs. w/ box

box dimensions are 20 x 9 x 53

shipping rate contingent upon zip. shoot me your zip

I have a ups account and get a better rate than the average non-account holding shipper.

• Members

Had a buyer but the douche never sent the payment and has ignored my pm's about notifying me that he changed his mind. Never heard from him after he said he'd send the money order. But I'll be decent enough not to post his handle. Douche.

Archived