Status Graphite Buzzard 1 For Sale

BuzzardBass_dot

• Members

I'm the webmaster for www.buzzardbass.com and my Status Graphite Buzzard 1 bass is up for sale. It includes the full foam flight case with butterfly clasps. This bass belongs to the last series of bass guitars that The Who's John Entwistle used both in the studio and live before his death.

Many pictures of this bass and the case can be viewed on my web site at www.buzzardbass.com. If you are familiar with this line of basses, then you also know how rare these are - only about 49 of them in the world, before Status Graphite was prohibited to continue making them because of Entwistle's death. Although Warwick won the rights to continue the Buzzard bass name, they are a completely different instrument than the Status version, with exception that the body style, which is still retained. But the playability and sound of the Status version is exceptionally superior to the Warwick version, as most everyone in the bass community has agreed.

Please e-mail me, serious inquiries only. Detailed pictures are available by request. tim@timharden.com

Thank you!

Tim

Archived