Any interest in a Peavey G Bass?

GuidanceOfSin

• Members

Not sure what these are going for or if it's even worth selling it. I need the cash though, so if someone wants it, I'd probably let it go.

This one is in crazy good condition. I bought it new around '99 and it's been in the ohsc most of that time. Maybe two years of moderate use (I'm a guitar player, haven't really played bass since '97 or so). Black finish is in great shape, 1 or 2 extremely minor dents (on the back, really small) that are super hard to see. Couple of the pots are a bit scratchy, great shape other than that though.

Can't find much action on the 'bay for these. There is one listed at $799...seems high to me though. There was another that was canceled for around $500 shipped...seems more like it to me but i really don't have a clue what they are going for.

Anyway, I'll get some photos up soon. I'm sure you guys know the specs though...35" scale 4 string w/graphite neck (made by Modulus or maybe Status, can't remember...maybe even Moses?), Pao Ferro fb, 18 volt active electronics w/b, m, t controls, single humbucker, Gotoh bridge, 1.5" width @ nut (Jazz style), made in USA, etc...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived