FS/FT: Pre-Ernie Ball Stingray Bass - - 1979/80 - - NICE!

stevenee

• Members

Alright guys - - You know what this is. I just picked up a 1979/80 Musicman Stingray bass (pre-Ernie Ball). This thing is a BEAST!! I has a natural finish with maple board (serial number is B0253XX), 4-bolt neck, top-load bridge. It's all original, but had to replace a few worn parts ("E" tuning key, nut, and 1 tone knob).

The aforementioned parts were replaced with genuine MM parts from Ernie Ball customer service department. Everything else on this bass is original (neck, body, finish, pickup / electronics, pots, frets, etc). It is in very good condition for is age, but there are a few dings in the body - - as to be expected from a 30 year old bass! Everything works perfectly, the neck is nice and straight, and the truss rod functions as it should. All around a VERY solid bass.

The bass will come with a burgundy 30th Anniversary Ernie Ball hardcase (black crushed interior, VERY nice).

I'm asking $1,500 SHIPPED & PAYPAL'd in the CONUS for the bass, or would consider a trade + cash. I'd take less than $1,500 if you were to meet up locally and do the deal (I'm located in Nashville, TN). Shoot me a message if you're interested, or if you have any trade offers. I would consider a trade for a Stingray, Sterling, or American Jazz with maple board + cash.

Email or PM me if you'd like more detailed pics (email me at popoff_tx@hotmail.com). This bass is fantastic!

1-30.jpg

5-21.jpg

2-29.jpg

4-27.jpg

3-28.jpg

7-21.jpg

neckplate.jpg

8-15.jpg

6-22.jpg

Archived