FS/T: MIJ Fender Mustang Bass

poolshark

• Members

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale or trade is my 1994 MIJ Fender Mustang Bass in funky Fiesta Red. She's in great shape - nary a single flaw, so far as I can see - and plays and sounds excellent. Kind of reminds me of a smaller, growlier P Bass, and I'm sure her next owner will be very, very pleased. She's a fine instrument in great shape, and that's pretty much the end of the sales pitch. :)

Pics:

MIJFenderMustangBass001.jpg

MIJFenderMustangBass003.jpg

And a few more can be seen here: Fender Mustang Bass pictures by poolshark411 - Photobucket

As far as trades, I'm mainly looking for a Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster, an American P Bass or a 4x10 bass cab. I'll gladly take other offers - I could probably be persuaded by a Jaguar, Jazzmaster or an AC30 - but I plan on sticking to musical instruments. Of course, I could always add or accept cash to even out a trade. For the sake of trade logistics, I'm located in Tallahassee, FL.

Anyway, that's about it. Looking for SOLD at the moment. If you have any questions or want to give the bass a test drive, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm happy to provide a phone number, internet references or just chat musical instruments. Thanks for looking. :)

Jason

Archived