FSOT: Fender 62 RI Jazz (CIJ)

jpeaslee

• Members

Here is the original thread. I got this a few months back. Its a great bass, but I'm really just frankenbuild and I already have another jazz that I won't get rid of due to sentimental reasons.

Fender Japan 2004-2005 1962 Reissue Fiesta Red Jazz Bass with USA Pickups. 9lbs 3oz. It does have some wear and tear (but is in the same condition I received it). There is a some slight paint cracking on side (might just be clear coat?) (skinny side) on the corner thats closest to the control plate and on the inside of the upper horn by the neck. Also on the side near the forearm cut there is a significant dent and a few other tiny ones as well as slight clearcoat cracking. The dent was described to me as slight, but its a little bit more than that. There are also a few small dents in the end of the headstock. I upgraded the tuners to hipshots with a detuner, which will come off unless they need to stay on for the trade (or sell with for $735). Also might be willing to part out the body and keep the neck or trade the body (loaded/unloaded) for a P body. I swapped out the 1st volume pot for a toggle to do series/parallel, but i'll remove that as well and can put the jazzhat knobs back if you would like.

Looking to sell for $600 + actual shipping. It'll come with a padded gig bag. Feel free to PM me any offers. Worst I'll do is say no.

I also might entertain a partial trade for a neck (especially a geddy) or if you happen to have a body routed for a precision and musicman pup (LONGshot, I know) as well as a straight trade for a Geddy bass.

IMAG0167.jpgIMAG0172.jpg

IMAG0173.jpgIMAG0178.jpgIMAG0175.jpgIMAG0176.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

The last two pictures overlap the same area.

Archived