MIM Jazz Deluxe 5 with soap-bars - $450

bassred

• Members

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/msg/2631375565.html

If you are looking for a 5 string bass that has classic styling but modern tone options, this is it!

Made in Mexico, this mid-90's Fender Jazz Bass Deluxe 5 string is rock solid with great playability, good sound and those classic Jazz bass looks. Active Electronics give boost/cut to 3 bands (Low, mid and High) so it is a lot more versatile than a 2-band EQ circuit. I have been able to get classic Fender thump to edgy modern tones without needing to change a single knob on my amp! The pickups have been upgraded to EMG Hz soap-bar pickups.

The neck is solid as a rock, easy to play ( strings not too close together), and comfortable! The bass is easily as good as a trusty old American Fender, and was my #1 bass for years. I am an active musician and this bass has been played, has been gigged (inside and outside), but I think that adds to the mojo! It records like a champ (straight into the recording device or PA, this thing barely needs an additional preamp or adjustment/tweaking!

I put new strings on it when I posted this ad for the first time and was taken down memory lane (I understood why I had fallen in love with this bass all those years ago). If I had my druthers, it wouldn't be leaving the family. but it must go. I also play guitar, and that's why this bad boy is leaving the stall. I need to get a better guitar rig. This is a great opportunity for someone to step into the 5 string realm without dropping too much scratch. This bass will serve you well for many, many years to come

This is what GC says about the bass http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-Deluxe-Active-Jazz-Bass-V-511596-i1147156.gc#

I just put a new set of D'Addario's on it and it is sooo ready to rock (or pop, or jazz, or funk, or you get the picture!) It comes in a CNB Hardshell case (case shows signs of wear, but still works great!) $450 Buyer pays shipping

5T15Q35P63kb3m73o7ba334879cc91fa61ee0.jp

5O05Z15R53n23mf3p7ba34926fd1751811cac.jp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

SOLD!

A buyer from Philadelphia contacted me a couple of weeks ago and asked if I would ship it. I saved him a ton of dough by taking it with me on a business trip that just happened to be in the same town in which he works! I don't believe in coincidences, that was meant to be!

Now to get serious with my look for a new amp!

Archived