FS: Curtis Novak Bass VI $1400 OBO

live-I-evil

• Members

So this is definitely not what I want to be doing with my beloved VI but it's just gotta go for the Christmas cheer$.

BassVI.jpg

bassviback.jpg

BassVIbody.jpg

bassvichecking.jpg

I am the second owner of this beauty body is USACG and it was sent to Curtis Novak for the rest. In amazing shape with the exception of some checking on the neck. The paint is Sherwood Green and the bridge and neck pickups are custom wound Novaks with the middle being a straight up p90. Played through my Hiwatt it sounds like an awesome baritone, played through my old Road bass amp, it sounds like a bass. Really versatile piece. It's a 30" scale strung up in E-E tuning with Labella flatwounds. Comes with a nice SKB hard shell case and an extra set of strings. I have yet to see a vi on TGP so get it for Christmas while it lasts cause it is a sweet sweet piece of ace.

No trades, sorry. $1400 obo and shipping via Postal MO, I can't do paypal right now as I'm right on the edge of that IRS limit and that's the last thing I want. Local pickup in Southern Cal is sweet too, could drop the price for that. I could meet as far north as San Francisco and anywhere south. I I have an extensive list of good deals in my sig and the last few transactions have been Postal MO's with no problems. Feel free to ask any questions and cheers!

Archived