FS: 1996 Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling H (4 string) - Very Cool!

mister_peabody

• Members

I have for sale a 1996 (6/14/96 to be exact. according to EBMM records) EBMM Sterling H. It has a terrific natural finish, rosewood board and black pickguard. It is in great overall condition. No major dings or scratches...other than some minor buckle rash that only can be seen if you hold it just the right light.

The neck is awesome, with little to no wear on the frets, although there are a couple of very, very minor scratches on the back of the neck that you don't feel when playing...but I want to make sure I describe this as accurately as possible. I plugged it in, tuned it up and it plays like a dream.

There is a little oxidation on the pickup poles and some of the pickguard screws, but overall it is in great condition, and a great example of one of the older Sterlings. It comes with the standard Musicman molded case, which is also in terrific shape.

Price is $825 $799 shipped to the lower 48...payment through PayPal or a USPS Money Order.

I know the question of trades will come up (it always does), and although I'm looking mostly for a cash sale, there are a couple of things I might consider (need to be 4 string, fretted)...Lakland Bob Glaubs with jazz taper necks, or a Lakland Jerry Scheff. I realize US models will require some cash on my part, but we can work that out depending on what you have.

Just let me know if you have any questions. Send me a PM or shoot me an e-mail to peabody59@gmail.com. Thanks!

2012-05-17_09-32-34_243.jpg

2012-05-17_09-31-48_386.jpg

Archived