FS: Spector NS 2A '89 Kramer Korean neck thru 9/10 condition only $650 ! shipped

dannlok

• Members

Second owner of a 1989 Spector NS 2A Kramer Korean made bass. Serial is stamped on the back cover: NS74XX Neck thru construction gorgeous petina'd white , has taken on a tinge of creme over the years. The neck is perfectly straight, the truss rod is not stripped, and is free. I replaced the factory nut with a new brass one courtesy of dickhead designs thank you AJ !
Has stock EMG P+J active pickups , 9v in the back , everything works as it should. rich tones and all the speed you could ever need. The frets have been dressed and have life in them. This bass was rarely played. there are a few knicks in the finish very small and hard to see. The worst is a cymbal bite on the top of the headstock. If you have ever swung around too quckly on stage near the drumset you will know what i mean. I hope this goes to a great home, they are getting very hard to find, and most owners never part. I will ship anywhere in the conus for $650 total. Good luck on this gorgeous buttery bass.

DSCN2765.jpgDSCN2775.jpgDSCN2778.jpgDSCN2783.jpgDSCN2782.jpgDSCN2784.jpgDSCN2780.jpgDSCN2779.jpgDSCN2757.jpg
DSCN2776.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived