Dr. Scientist Sale!

Dr. Scientist

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hi guys,

Due to a darn near overwhelming number of orders for the Radical Red Reverberator, we've run out of reverb engines! Ordinarily this wouldn't be a big deal, we'd only be a few business days away from having a nice new pile of them.

But due to various cosmic influences and planetary happenings, there's a large back-order of the teenie little devices we need to whip up Reverberators. A month wait for them, unfortunately. And also unfortunately, these reverb components only come from one place in the known universe... so we can't do much except wait for them to have more.

Here's what we'll do though...you can still order Reverberators, keeping in mind that there's going to be at least a 3 week wait for the parts to even come in to make them. Or, in a month when we have the special components in stock again, you can order one then and we'll still honour the sale price.

So if you're hoping to get a Reverberator, don't worry, you still can! And it will still be for a greatly discounted price! But it might be in a month. We're sorry! We were really surprised by this shortage of reverb engines.

-Ryan

www.drscientist.ca
ryan@drscientist.ca

PS - Everybody who's paid for a Reverberator already will get their pedal without extra delays! We had just the right amount in stock to take care of all the orders this weekend.

• Members
Originally posted by Dr. Scientist

Hi guys,

Due to a darn near overwhelming number of orders for the Radical Red Reverberator, we've run out of reverb engines! Ordinarily this wouldn't be a big deal, we'd only be a few business days away from having a nice new pile of them.

But due to various cosmic influences and planetary happenings, there's a large back-order of the teenie little devices we need to whip up Reverberators. A month wait for them, unfortunately. And also unfortunately, these reverb components only come from one place in the known universe... so we can't do much except wait for them to have more.

Here's what we'll do though...you can still order Reverberators, keeping in mind that there's going to be at least a 3 week wait for the parts to even come in to make them. Or, in a month when we have the special components in stock again, you can order one then and we'll still honour the sale price.

So if you're hoping to get a Reverberator, don't worry, you still can! And it will still be for a greatly discounted price! But it might be in a month. We're sorry! We were really surprised by this shortage of reverb engines.

-Ryan

www.drscientist.ca

ryan@drscientist.ca

PS - Everybody who's paid for a Reverberator already will get their pedal without extra delays! We had just the right amount in stock to take care of all the orders this weekend.

banghead.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Sambou

Scott @ axeandyoushallrecieve had a phone conversation with me a couple of days ago.

Indeed, I did have a chat with both Sam and Ryan. :wave: They sounded pretty real to me, but then again the things that the aliens can do with AI are pretty impressive nowadays. :D

• Members
Originally posted by ollenorin

what did u buy papa ? theyre in yr neighbourhood too.

i hope the reverberator can replace my ugly heavy verbzilla...

Well, they're a time zone away. Over the Rockie Mountains. A nice 2 day drive I suppose. But yeah....

I haven't bought anything yet. There's a very strong possibility I'll get the chorus and/or trem. Those are what my board needs and I like the clips. I also like the flashing led. That'll be fun when both are on together. Baby.
:wave:

• Members

i got the pedals today !

only tried them out for 10 minutes since i had to leave for tennispractice....

reverby: damn cool ! i like it a lot....can get spoinky funky to lush sweet reverb. When u flick the switch it gives u that "drop a coin in a can"-sound.

Sunny delay: very dark sounding and lofi-ish analogish like delay....it colors the tone definately.....i can see this fitting into some stuff.

Trem: awesome....can go from incredibly fast to weird slow....this is a fantastic trem.

:)

Archived