Anybody want a Ps2 or an Echopark for some pedals they don't use?

FWAxeIbanez

• Members

Hey guys, I have a Ps2, one of those super slim ones with the built in network adapter, GTA:Vice City, GTA: San Andreas, Streetfighter EX3, Timesplitters and an unopened copy of Metal Gear Solid 3 if any of you guys are interested.

I don't really play consoles anymore, and have been thinkin about getting some new toys anyway. I also have an Echo Park I could throw in, or trade seperately.

I'm a sucker for Delays, first and foremost. If you have a Delay you can live without, make an offer. Cash on my end or yours is fine.

In addition to Delays, I have been wanting a fuzz pedal as well. But I'm kinda picky, if you have a Bee Baa clone such as the Barge Concepts clone, I'm all over it... Otherwise I need a fuzz that is going to thicken and mix well with an already distorted signal. I'm going for a Pelican, Isis, Mouth of the Architect kind of vibe. Wooly, warm, and fat are the name of the game.

I'd also possibly consider strat pups or something. Got a single coil sized p90? :D

• Members

Box, manual, everything for the EchoPark?

Oooo, no box, but I could probably get you a manual.

Here's an update on the Ps2, in addition to the unopened "Metal Gear Solid 3" it will also come with Streetfighter EX3, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, and Timesplitters, all of which have been opened, but have seen little use.

Archived