[FT/FS]Boss MZ-2 Metalizer for a EHX Qtron+

pink_waters1975

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i said i am mainly interested to trade my boss mz-2 metalizer, but we can negociate the price if you want to buy it.

now i want very much to trade it either for a boss ac-2/ac-3, either for a boss bd-2.

the ship from romania to usa is something like 30-40$...so if you want to buy it i lower the price to 100$ and the shipping.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't know much about the Metalizer but I just did a little ebay research and it seems like 50-60 bucks is a good buy for one of these. I don't think many people are interested in trading you a pedal worth twice as much.

Just a thought, might want to refigure your price.

• Members

I don't know much about the Metalizer but I just did a little ebay research and it seems like 50-60 bucks is a good buy for one of these. I don't think many people are interested in trading you a pedal worth twice as much.

Just a thought, might want to refigure your price.

you're right...but if you look on ebay you can see that you can find a boss ac-2/3 or a boss bd-2 or a ehx pulsar at the same price...and i said that we can negociate and i thought that was clear for all that i said this for q-tron or frequency analyzer...my mistake...sorry...

• 2 years later...

Archived