Collection of Pedals FS/FT

aporcelainsky

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just a warning to everyone about aporcelainsky. About a month ago I traded my guitar for one of his pedals, power supply, and some money. I received the money and shipped out the guitar on good faith for the pedal and power supply to arrive. Still have yet to receive the items and he isn't returning my PMs. I advise anyone not to deal with this guy.

• Members

Unfortunately you run into people like putz in every forum. Guys like that try to stiff you then attempt to make you look like the bad guy. I've only ever tried to be honest person with decent prices who ships his pedals out in a timely manner. If you ask anyone else who has traded with me, I'm sure they'll testify to that.

• Members

Added a few more pedals, will add an updated pic later today. Just wanted to give a mid-afternoon bump as I'm trying to raise some cash to help pay for the new vibrolux 5f11 clone I just bought. Once again feel free to shoot me offers, especially if you're interested in buying more than one :thu:

• Members

Here's the story with both the olc boxes. They were originally built by a forumite (the name escapes me), they were then sent to the owner of olc who rebuilt them himself and put them in the stainless steel boxes they're in now. I then bought them in this condition from another forumite.

• Members

Thanks. They've all definitely proven themselves to me at one time or another, I just can't justify keeping all of them as I'm not currently playing out. It looks like I may be putting some of them up on ebay at the end of the week as the longer I have them the more I want to just keep them! :facepalm:

With that being said, make me offers and save! If I don't have to pay paypal and ebay fees then I'll gladly pass the savings along to you!

Thanks yet again for all the purchases thusfar :thu:

-Crosby

Archived