FT/S - RMC4, old Boss, Wahs, DOD, EHX, Guyatone, BMF Dyna comp,mnstr cable, cymbals,

solewheelin

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:facepalm: See my sig guys...

I havent been checking HC much lately, but all these offers I am getting are not really too interesting. But please email me if you want to discuss anything further.

I have simply given up on the PM box because it adds up so quick and I need to save the messages.

Anyway,

The BMF Dynacomp is a smooth sound, quiet and not squishy, but i'm a CS-2 guy myself.

• Members
:facepalm:
See my sig guys...

I havent been checking HC much lately, but all these offers I am getting are not really too interesting. But please email me if you want to discuss anything further.

I have simply given up on the PM box because it adds up so quick and I need to save the messages.

Anyway,

The BMF Dynacomp is a smooth sound, quiet and not squishy, but i'm a CS-2 guy myself.

i said i was going to buy your picture wah like 3 times and never even got a response and yes i emailed you multiple times

• Members

the only reply i have from you was offering trades, you never responded to my $150 offer, a courtesy answer of a yes or no would have been ideal and it would have been sold right after that for your asking price.

either way i got what i wanted so good luck with your sales.

Archived