Ste-mans Trade Station

solewheelin

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hey man. we chatted awhile ago bout my dd-20 i think. but i may be gettin rid of that for a dl4 with the switches modded so they're sturdier. i don't really know what i plan to do with it but if i don't keep it would that for your ED Disaster Transport sound alright?

• Members

Gotta clear your PM bucket, bro, your messages are spilling over into the forum (could be that's your plan)...:cop:

Anyway, I'm interested in the following:

One of the Maxon AF-9, ToneFactor Analogue Filter, or MXR Bass Autowah
Digitech "The Weapon"
The Morley A/B/Y box
BBE Two Timer Delay
Boss PS-5 Super shifter
A nice analog phaser. As I'm not an effects connoisseur, it could well be that you have one listed that I didn't recognize as being such.

I have to offer:
Akai Unibass UB-1
Rocktron Tsunami Chorus/Ambience
Pigtronix EP-1 Envelop Filter/Phaser
Cash

I might also let my Xotic X-Blender go, but not sure about doing that quite yet.

I play bass primarily but am getting into guitar; therefore, I'm particularly interested in pedals that can work well with both.

Thanks.

• Members

Great offers. I would definitely work a trade with you for the EP1. Im primarily a bassist too actually.

Please email me. It's how I like to do things around here :)

I boycott PMs because the box is too small for any realistic use. Email is more sensible for trades anyway.

I know it's out of the norm, but I try to make it easy. See my sig for my email. :)

Thanks.

Archived