.::Used666's FS/FT Thread::.

Aaron SS

• Members

IMG_0111.jpg

Jetter Gain Stage Blue in excellent condition. Recently got this but it's redundant in my setup. Looking to trade this for something different. Interested in fuzz, delay, wah,really anything. Send some offers my way via PM.

IMG_0112.jpg

M-Audio Expression Pedal

Unused, got rid of the onboard cable in favor of a jack. You'll need a stereo cable to use it. $20

IMG_0070.jpg

Digitech Whammy. Near mint condition with box/manual/power supply/etc. I really like this pedal but am on the fence about getting rid of this. Only for sale or trade for a Micro POG. $140

IMG_0065-1.jpg

Excellent condition Boss ML-2 with only a few minor blemishes. $60

IMG_0066.jpg

BYOC Phaser in good condition (has plenty of nicks and scratches but works perfectly and most importantly sounds great). Single knob phaser based off the old Phase 90 with graphics by Stubacca. $65

IMG_0071.jpg

BBE Free Fuzz, OK condition with bumps and bruises though it functions perfectly. $35 PENDING

IMG_0068-1.jpg

Evolution eKeys USB MIDI Keyboard Controller. Really handy midi controller for those on a budget. Excellent condition and works great but I've upgraded to an Axiom 61. $37 shipped/paypal'd

• Members

IMG_0074.jpg

Marshall MS-2. Great condition as I never really used it (school of rock'd) $25

All pedals are for sale or trade (unless otherwise noted). If buying prices are shipped and paypal'd. As far as trades are concerned I'd love any of the following :

MI Audio Crunchbox

Barber Dirty Bomb

Digitech DL-8

HBE Psilocybe

HBE UFO

Boss RT-20

With that said any trade offer is not limited to what's listed there. I'm pretty open to trades so feel free to offer up most anything, worse I can say is no.

Expect a bit more to be added (lightening the load for a move)

Archived