F/S: Way Huge Swollen Pickle MKII

jacobjj5

• Members

$100 shipped

For sale - Way Huge Swollen Pickle MKII - Brand new condition, barely used (less than 15 minutes). I bought this planning to put it on my board, and it still hasn't made it. It's an AWESOME pedal, and it sounds absolutely HUGE! I've got everything (box/manual, etc.) with it, PM me with any questions.

Continental US/Paypal only, please!

• Members

shows it in my mail catalog for being onsale for $109 for july... whatever continue to screw people over

How exactly am I 'screwing people over', asswipe? GC website price? $159 Check Ebay - best you can find is $129 - my price includes shipping, no taxes. The unit is in brand new condition. I'm just trying to sell something, not make a huge profit. I'm losing money on this. Is that your definition of 'screwing people over'?

How about minding your own business?

• Members
How exactly am I 'screwing people over', asswipe? GC website price? $159 Check Ebay - best you can find is $129 - my price includes shipping, no taxes. The unit is in brand new condition. I'm just trying to sell something, not make a huge profit. I'm losing money on this. Is that your definition of 'screwing people over'?

How about minding your own {censored}ing business?

just because of all the bad language i'll post this. note the $50 instant rebate.

1004.jpg

may not be on the website yet but its in the newest catalog... alot of times website price doesn't match store price. just trying to help other musicians make the right purchase.

• Members

If you're trying to help musicians, then get out of the classifieds forum. I'm trying to sell my pedal, not for profit, just to get back some of what I paid. You've accused me of trying to screw people over, but haven't explained exactly how?!? I'm still selling it for LESS (notice the LESS) than you can buy it for new. I paid $159 when they came out. I'm making LESS (again, notice the LESS) than what I paid for it. I'm a professional musician, I buy and sell TONS of gear, and have for close to 30 years now. I don't need you coming on to MY CLASSIFIED AD and screwing up my sale. STAY OUT.

I'll sell this for $100 shipped to ANYONE except the incredible meddling jackass with the handle of guitargod2u....

• Members

"Instant Rebate" applies to in-store purchase @GC...tax is on the 159.00 price, $50 taken off after sale. Price (depending on taxes in your state) would be around $120...plus your gas expenses, and your hassle of having to deal with the GC Salesperson. The price for an online purchase at GC is $159 (they DO offer free shipping, though).

Save yourself time, money, drive time, and hassle time at GC, and I'll ship the pedal to you for only $100!!! I ship right away with a Paypal transaction - I don't wait a day or two, I'll ship immediately.

This is an awesome pedal that I don't have room for, it needs to go to a good home! It's in perfectly BRAND NEW condition...if you're looking to add this pedal to your lineup, LOOK NO FURTHER!

PM me w/any and all questions, or you can MAKE ME AN OFFER!

Thanks!

Archived