LOTS of Pedals For Trade!!!!!

downer01

• Members

Trades Only!!! If i dont have any luck trading then i will consider selling so anyway, all pedals are in great condition and all work 100% perfectly and most have velcro neatly applied to the backs.

Up for grabs is:

Dunlop GCB80 high gain volume pedalTraded, BBE Sonic Stomp, Boss DD7, BBE MindBender, Digitech Whammy, MXR 10Band EQ, WayHuge Swollen Pickle, Barber DirectDriveTrade Pending, VooDoo Lab SparkleDriveTraded, EHX NanoStoneTraded, Dunlop 535Q Wah, Behringer UF100 Flanger, Behringer AB200 Dual Programmable A/B Pedal, Diesel Woodshred59' Bridge Humbucker.

As far as trades go, im pretty much open to any offers for other PEDALS (i'm not really interested in Derek Jeter's rookie card plus 2 packs of strings and an ipod shuffle:facepalm:) but other than that just shoot me some offers. Reply here or PMAlso would like to add that i have a EHX MetalMuff (big box w/top boost) Boss DS-1 and a Dano CoolCat CV-1 Vibe pedal that i've decided to put up for trade as well

A few things i'm especially interested in,

MXR Stereo Chorus!!!

Barber TonePress!!

Keeley SEM/Ultra DS-1!!

Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby!!

EHX Micro Qtron!!

MXR Auto Q!

Boss BF-3!!

MXR Flanger!! (EVH or regular black one)

Big Muff w/TW!!!

B.O. Effectors Musket Fuzz!!

Dano CoolCat Tremolo!!!

anything else cool

etc...Yes, the exclamation marks beside each one indicate how much/bad i really want it

Thanks-

pedalboard6.jpg

pedalboard5.jpg

pedalboard4.jpg

pedalboard3.jpg

pedalboard2.jpg

harmony4.jpg

harmony5.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

interested in a holy grail for either the small stone or swollen pickle?

i offered you the nano stone for your holy grail a while back (maybe last week) guess you forgot or had a change of mind? The NanoStone is actually on hold pending trade with a fellow HC'er.

Unfortunately im gonna have to pass on the HolyGrail for the SwollenPickle. Sry

• Members

man i wish i could get you to come off of that eqdevices disater transport. i think i've done tried to get it off of you like 2-3 times with no luck:facepalm:

but anyway yeah i could def be interested in a FM-4. i love Filter effects, either that or the eqdevices. send me a PM

Archived