Trade my geetar for your pedals!

2pacHendrix

• Members

Alright, I have a Custom Naked Strat that is currently my number one, but I need money right now. I understand not everyone has that much cash to spend on a guitar, so why not trade some of your pedals for it! I really would like if you trade a pedal I want and add some cash.

On to the guitar, it's a Naked strat, natural finish, American hardware and american vintage wound pups. The pickups blow my 80's strat away and sounds better than american standards, imo. The pickups have balls, but can get you that smooth John Mayer tone if you roll off the volume knob a bit. Now, that's not even my favorite part of this guitar, that would go to the neck. The neck is hands down THE BEST neck I've ever played, it just feels so natural and is really smooth. You have to play it to really appreciate it.

Anyway, she has her fair share of scratches and is a real player. And he are the pics:

IMG_3824.jpg

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3825.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3820.jpg

Like I said, I would really want to trade for pedals +cash. Cash offers are also welcome. Here's the list of fx I could use:

Looper Station

Frantone Cream Puff

Colorsound Wah

Budda budwah

Luna Vibe

Anything Vintage (Like a 70's fuzzface)

Boutique Fuzzes, Wahs, Octavias, ect...

Multitrack Recorder

Fox rox tone machine

Anything cool. Try me, the worst I can say is no.

Thanks for looking,

:wave:

Archived