Digitech Whammy IV

chuckmehh

• Members

Any interest here?

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2601155

even trade
:)

I gotta research that. How does it do for boosting an already overdriven amp? Somebody offered me a TS9 but then disappeared; I'm really wanting a TS9 for whatever reason. I really don't know if I have room on my pedalboard for that--it looks a little blocky haha

• Members

It's a tubescreamer style circuit, two stacked JRC4558D chips, like a TS9 but much much better. go to youtube and search "scream cheese overdrive" and there are some pretty great reviews/samples

as for size, it's about 3.5" wide and a little over 4.5" deep, but the jacks are on the back, so you don't need the extra space on the sides for cables

• Members

It's a tubescreamer style circuit, two stacked JRC4558D chips, like a TS9 but much much better. go to youtube and search "scream cheese overdrive" and there are some pretty great reviews/samples

as for size, it's about 3.5" wide and a little over 4.5" deep, but the jacks are on the back, so you don't need the extra space on the sides for cables

mmmm so tempting....

• Members

Yeah, someone did that to me! TEH GODDAMNN INTERNETSSz!!!

it's pretty gay man haha got a good deal for a sCream cheese OD which people seem to agree is a better version of a TS9 so I don't think I'll be disappointed with it. :thu:

Archived