Vintage Effects--EHX LPB-1 Clean Boost and Fender Fuzz Wah

mrlutton

• Members

Vintage Fender Fuzz Wah pedal. Fuzz and wah are independent on this pedal, so either can be used by themselves, or both can be used together. The fuzz is great--very much Big Muff like, and the wah sounds pretty good too. If you're a fuzz freak, this is for you. Works great. As you can see, at one point, somebody moved the on/off switches to the front of the pedal. The original switches are removed. The pedal works very well as it is, but it is not mint. Great fuzz tones. Own a unique piece of Fender Silverface history. $105 shipped/paypal'd.

Vintage Electro Harmonix LPB-1 Linear Power Booster (clean boost pedal--very transparent). Great crunch tones when used with a tube amp. This one has a somewhat well known bass player's name carved into the casing--Dave Waterbury (google him). It also has a leather carrying pouch that he used to carry this pedal, also with his name inside. The pedal is otherwise in excellent condition for its age. Works awesome $85 shipped/paypal'd.

TRADES POSSIBLE. If you buy both, I'll make a deal. PM me.

• Members

I also have a hand-wired Screaming Tree Electro Harmonix pedal--the very earliest version with the old-school black lettering. Not actively trying to sell, but if you're an EHX freak, I've got several vintage EHX pedals I could sell in a package deal.

Archived