Stuff For Trade! ( Fulltone, Wilson, EHX, etc...)

downer01

• Members

Clearing out some things I no longer use, really just looking for TRADES at the moment.

If your completely set on wanting to buy something then Pm me a good offer and we'll see what happens. But like I said trades are preferred

EHX BigMuff w/TW

Boss CH1

Boss EQ20

Fulltone FD2 Mosfet- GONE

Visual Sound Rt.66 (maybe, I actually like this pedal alot)

Wilson Effects "Dual Compressor" ( I got this in a trade from a great forumite "23CiCero" and asked Kevin about it and it turns out that its actually quite a rare piece. He told me he made this pedal when he first started making pedals and that there are only 2-3 of them floating around the world! Its a great pedal with two completely independent compressors in one box with their own dedicated controls and switches. Right side is an orange squeeze and the left side is a Ross. Its truly a great pedal with all your compression needs in one enclosure and the only reason for me putting it up for trade is because my board is crammed right now as it is and its a little too big to fit. Its a little bigger than the FD2 and a bit smaller than an Eventide pedal. I have no idea what it would be worth but its a Great pedal and pretty rare. Offer me something good and ill probably accept) Feel free to send me any and all offers!

utf-8BSU1HMDAwOTUtMjAxMDA0MjktMTYwO.jpg

ALSO HAVE

Catalinbread Heliotrope

EHX LPB-1

Would like

Jerry Cantrell Wah

EHX Graphic Fuzz

Gristle King

Thanks Guys

Archived