"Top Shelf" Phoenix Fuzz pedal w/ Matched NOS Mullard OC140 Ge. Transistors - $150

ForTheTone

• Members

This is a brand new, custom shop job from CheeseBlocks effects, the "Top Shelf" Phoenix Fuzz. This pedal features a matched pair of NOS Mullard OC140 germanium transistors, and is a fuzz face style circuit. If you know anything about fuzz/transistors, you know that the black glass packed Mullard transistors are one of the best, and hard to come by, particularly in matched, low leakage pairs. The rest of the circuit has been fine tuned to these specific transistors, and you will not be disappointed!

Other changes include the gold enclosure, large green LED, and really nice black aluminum knurled knobs. There have only been two of these made so far, and there will be very limited availability on them to come.

$150 paypal'd and shipped to anywhere in the conUS. If you'd like me to ship internationally, just PM me with your location and I'll get you an exact shipping quote. Willing to listen to trades on just about anything, but I'd definitely prefer to sell!

Thanks for looking!

web.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived