FS: Digitech PDS-3000 Pedalverb

Dr.Pain-MD

• Members

For Sale: Near-new condition Digitech PDS-3000 Pedalverb with original box. I'll also throw in the power supply converter which converts the standard 2.1mm Boss-type center-negative barrel jack into the required 1/8" input. There are a few microscopic dings, but other than that it is cosmetically and functionally excellent.

Here are some pictures of the unit:

1z5nplk.jpg

in4hv9.jpg

28a3wic.jpg

More Info: The PDS-3000 is a rare, early digital reverb from the 80s which has 15 reverb modes (small, medium, large, gated and reverse), a mix control and input/output gain controls. The amazing thing about it is its infinite reverb hold which, unlike most pedal reverbs, keeps applying the reverb to the signal after pressing and holding the footswitch. Here is a short demo that I made of the infinite hold feature:

[YOUTUBE]jjT3HwzdfQc[/YOUTUBE]

I also have some more extensive demos of the gated and reverse modes if anyone cares (you can PM me for those if you're interested).

Now, these go for $250+ on eBay when they pop up, which isn't often. There are two priced at $266 for sale on NoiseFX right now, as well as one priced at $275 on Studio1525.

Looking for $170 or make me an offer. I need to sell this to fund some other gear, so PM me and we can discuss it.

Thanks for stopping by. :)

• Members

{censored} being broke

I should still have it for a little while if you're still interested. My buddy is coming back home in a couple of days and he's going to help me sell it on evilbay sometime soon. Also, bumpity bump.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived