FUZZY COMBO! MidFi, Melx2, Whammy 2, Phaser, EHX, DC Brick

futuresailors

• Members

I sort of need money for school and a side project, so I'm not really looking for trades, but try me.

Mid Fi Glitch Computer! $160 shipped! I think this is an older version. It's hand painted and has a dude in a witch hat which I'll get a picture of when I'm not lazy. And it comes with the glove it was packaged in. It's crazy. This is more of a feeler because, well, it's crazy. I'd also be down to trade for a clari(not).

Dr. Scientist Frazz Dazzler. $120 It's just the raw metal enclosure with a red Dr. Scientist pick stuck on it. Pretty nifty. I've also got a set of multi-colored knobs for it and the box.

Super fuzzy combo! NYC Big Muff and Melx2 $110 Shipped! The muff has its power supply! The Melx2 has its battery! Lets rawk!

Fender classic phaser. It's cool. Has a huuuuge wheel thing to control the speed with your foot. I've got the box and everything else it came with. $90.

EHX Holier Grail- It works again! But is missing the reverse gate switch. I only use it for the long spring reverb, so trade me for a Spring Chicken or Chicklet or something? Or buy it for like $110?

3a989044be346ef201d629c7d56098a45g.jpg

the orange thing is where the reverse gate switch was supposed to be. I think you could just attach a new plastic thing...

c2584bf44c3357613b7401805eec669d5g.jpg

Digitech Whammy II- I guess pitch shifting isn't my cup of tea, but the chorus is bitchin...actually it's just bitchin all around. That 2 octave up kills things. $200 with a power supply.

2iiambm.jpg

DC Brick power supply. With the box and cables and velcro on the bottom. $70?

5c9f607b326df13e82c87c87a307e6f55g.jpg

Wit teh revrs graffix for xtra mojoz.

Archived