Trying to unload FX? Maybe a trade is in your future?

V-man

• Members

Have you thrown up your hands over noisemakers and vowed to simplify? Has buyer's remorse for that Whiteface RAT Reissue set in? Are you sick of the lowballing because it's a buyer's market? Maybe these may be the better way to go. Your choice of the items, each has a $350 trade value, I ship mine you ship yours.

Preference goes to fewer but better pedals, and what I can use most are quality dirt and ODs, MXR handwired reissues, & tremolo, maybe top reverb as well.

While I already have these items, I will certainly entertain your superior unit as an upgrade: Delay > than EHX DMM, Chorus > than EHX Small Clone, Flange > than MXR EVH (pref ADA reissue).

Also amenable to oddballs like the Ampeg Scrambler, bass synth, or even a Weber Attenuator (for 100W amps). Let me know what you got.

What I got:

Epiphone Flying V Goth. '58' style stringthrough body, new nut, repositioned strapbutton, baseball bat neck, one ding -otherwise perfect. These are no longer produced and getting harder to find.

020ca597.jpg

Blue Voodoo BV-60 combo. 60 watt all-tube amp, fully serviced with new caps and sovtek 6L6s. Has two channels with seperate EQs, footswitchable reverb and bright, and it auto-biases tubes so you can drop what strikes your fancy without having to bias.

2b6a28ce.jpg

th_a0c9685d.jpg

Archived