FS Great Pedals at Great Prices!!!

downer01

• Members

I need to make some money pretty quickly so I'm putting these pedals up for sale. I can only accept Postal MoneyOrders as payment so please keep that in mind. In return I've tried to lower the prices a bit to compensate for having to send a moneyorder.

These are also listed locally so they may go fast. If you want something Pm me!

Prices are all shipped and insured to the lower 48

Hardwire DL8- 100.00- Sold -pending funds-

Seymour Duncan Deja Vu Tap Delay- 160.00 (I will take a partial trade on this one for an Ekko616)

HBE Tramp- 55.00

Timmy- 160.00- Sold -pending funds-

Whirlwind Redbox- 65.00

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNDktMjAxMDA5MDktMTQwMC5qcG

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNTAtMjAxMDA5MDktMTQwMC5qcG

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNTEtMjAxMDA5MDktMTQwMC5qcG

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNTItMjAxMDA5MDktMTQwMC5qcG

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNTUtMjAxMDA5MTItMjM1NS5qcG

• Members
Do people actually send money orders to people they don't know?
:eekphil:
I'll be interested to watch this one.
:snax:

Yes New Guy.
The majority of people on here are honest guys and we don't rip each other off.
I, like alot of guys on here have bought and sold plenty of gear using moneyorders.

Do people actually paypal gift to people they don't know?

If you have any questions other than the gear I'm selling then Pm me. Don't be a dickhead and spam my thread with nonsense.

• Members

Yes New Guy.

The majority of people on here are honest guys and we don't rip each other off.

I, like alot of guys on here have bought and sold plenty of gear using moneyorders.

Do people actually paypal gift to people they don't know?

If you have any questions other than the gear I'm selling then Pm me. Don't be a dickhead and spam my thread with nonsense.

this...and if for any consolation, i have done numerous deals with John (downer01) and every single one of them have gone off without a hitch including one with a money order. don't worry n00b! this man can be trusted for sure!

• Members

this...and if for any consolation, i have done numerous deals with John (downer01) and every single one of them have gone off without a hitch including one with a money order. don't worry n00b! this man can be trusted for sure!

Thanks Andrew.

Btw, how's that M13 treatin ya?

• Members

Yeah man... Downer's good people. Btw. You see that mars manipulator I have up there? That thing it screaming to go on your board man!

Appreciate that bro!

I had one of those manipulators a while back and actually sold it to Andrew a couple posts up. Their super cool and extremely versatile pieces of gear. My only gripe was that I wished it could have been a little smaller.

• Members

Thanks Andrew.

Btw, how's that M13 treatin ya?

Oh man...its absolutely perfect for what I need it for. I'm using it for a wah right now (which i'm not too big of a fan of having to engage a switch and THEN hurry over to control the wah and then the same when turning it off...which is why i'm lookin for a wah pedal! ha), pitch effects--it tracks beautifully--and of course the delays and reverbs. with having the compression and dirt pedals on the side, i can really make full use of all the different fx's i'm using on the m13. i've kinda tried to build my board for versatility and the m13 is definitely the centerpiece!

and btw i wish i could take that timmy off your hands...such a great price!

Archived