Zoom 505, new MIM Strat trem unit, Art X11

sizzlemeister

• Members

All items below are plus shipping. Paypal gift option since we're not taking huge dollars here. I've done business with folks here, and I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay under the username toorglick,

Zoom 505 Guitar Processor

The original Zoom 505 guitar processor! Wow! In great shape, too. With the original Zoom adapter!

Surprisingly easy to use, despite its minimalist user interface, this classic effects box will put a big smile across your hairy face as you scroll through those naturally bit-crushed, lo-fi and sometimes obnoxious presets. There is just something about the sounds you get out of this box. Oh yes, like any effects processer, there are some things that simply don't sound right in there, but, of course, one man's trash is another's treasure. In my opinion, it has a really groovy fuzz sound, the phaser is nice, as well as all of the time-based effects. You really could do an entire gig with this thing and feel good about yourself doing so. Even the tuner is reliable.

Download the manual.

$20 plus shipping.

zoom.jpg

ART X-11 MIDI controller

ART X-11 MIDI controller in very good condition. No adapter, but this unit is not picky at all, it takes a wide range of voltages so long as it's a standard 2.1 mm Boss-style barrel adapter.

The ART X-11is a MIDI foot controller, which sends MIDI program change information. It features a 2-digit LCD for showing the current program number. The two buttons to the left change the value of the five buttons to the right in increments of five and reflect this on the LED. At startup, the LED reads "01" and the five buttons to the right send program messages 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4 respectively. Pressing the right bank button instantly adds 5 to the current program number, the left one takes away 5. Are you following this? In a nutshell, it's a basic controller, but made of thick metal, sealed tight, and completely sturdy. Really, you won't break this, even if you puke on it.

The ART X-12 Manual should get you through the programming this thing.

$30. plus shipping.

art_x11.jpg

Fender Standard Stratocaster Trem unit for MIM Strats

Never used - like new. This one has modern saddles instead of the stamped, old-school kind. FWIW, it came with the stamped saddles, but I used them on a new guitar and put the modern saddles from it on the MIM trem unit. So, if you want a more modern look for your Standard Strat, this is for you!

2-1/16" spacing -this unit will fit Standard Strats up to 2006.

It's like this here, except with modern saddles.

$10 plus shipping.

MIMbridge1.jpg

MIMbridge2.jpg

PM me or email at sizzlemeister -at- gmail -dot- com

Archived