FS: Strymon, Fulltone, Xotic, Devi Ever

charlesleemusic

• Members

Not for trades this time. I'm currently gear rich and cash poor. Take a look at the pedals I have for sale, all work and sound great and I'm really sad to have to let them go, but I need the money. Paypal gift is preferred if you don't mind.

Devi Ever Hyperion (Brand new in box) - Incredible fuzz box. If you've never heard it, check it out on youtube. PGS, as well as some others, have done demos of it - Sold pending payment

Fulltone Fulldrive 2 (Non-mosfet, in good condition) - A big part of me doesn't want to let this go...but then my bank account reminds me. Really good sounding pedal, I'm going to miss it, I know for sure - SOLD

Strymon Brigadier (No box, mint condition, w/ adapter) - I really wish I didn't need to sell this. One of the best delay pedals I've had the privilege of playing. I treated it better than how I would treat a newborn baby - SOLD

Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet (Like new except w/ velcro on the bottom) - Compcut/FM/Vintage switch, Mosfet/Standard switch, all around good overdrive pedal - SOLD

Xotic RC Booster (Brand new in box w/ papers) - SOLD

Electro-Harmonix MicroPOG (In good condition) - SOLD

nfTAC.jpg

3p43o23lf5Q25U65X1acaefe1d8cf12891597.jp

• 1 month later...

Archived