Jump to content

Fender footswitch!!!

Jim Hunter

Recommended Posts

  • Members

I need a Fender 2-button (V/R) RCA plugs footswitch and a 7025/12AX7 tube (I'll go new or used on this stuff as long as it works, since I have NEITHER right now to get this old amp on its feet).


I can buy or if someone wants to swap me for a Boss pedal, maybe we can work something out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...