sets of half-dozen high quality 6-inch right angle patch cables

Jon Hiller

• Members

I have these in stock in both vintage black woven and regular black rubber insulation. These normally sell for $7.99 in my shop, they have a lifetime warranty on them, quality metal plugs with heatshrink all the way down to the cover threads under the plug. I have been having these made custom for my shop and last time I bought them I got a great deal, so I am selling off some of this batch at two for one, so instead of 6 of these costing $48 bucks, I am selling these for $24.00 plus $3.00 shipping in the continental USA for 6. You won't be disappointed in the quality of these patch cables. Here are some photos:

tubes121.jpg
tubes122.jpg
tubes126.jpg
tubes125.jpg
tubes119.jpg

Feel free to check out my feedback on Ebay under my username "cowabungamusic". If you're interested in picking up some of these, feel free to hit me up via PM, and make sure you let me know whether you would rather have woven or rubber insulated ones. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Spaced Out Ace

View Post

how about 10' instrument cables?

I have those as well (and they're still in stock, unlike the patch cables which I ran out of), I have been selling them 2 for $9.99 plus $3.00 for shipping in the US. I also have 18.5' instrument cables at 2 for $12.99 plus the $3.00 for shipping. Hit me up via PM if you're interested, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

Bump-o-rama, I just got more of these back in, still at the same price, I have both the vintage woven and the standard rubber insulation. Order a dozen and only pay the $3.00 shipping on all 12. Hit me up via PM if you're interested. You can check out my feedback on eBay under my username "cowabungamusic" if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived