Fulltone fulldrive 2 Mosfet/Dunlop Rotovibe JD-4S/EHX Hum Debugger/Digitech Whammy 4

Invader.CC

• Members

For sale for trade

Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet mint condition has Velcro on bottom .It appears light blue in the picture but is a dark blue metallic finish..$125 shipped

I have priced these below E bays completed listings and music go rounds prices so i feel they are fair..I will consider reasonable offers..

My trade list priorities would be a Tremolo pedal first ,Vibe pedals Second,Fuzz pedal third,Chorus pedals fourth..

I am also looking for a Callaham tremolo/Bridge for a MIM Strat..Or any and all music gear you never know what might peek my interest..

Picture127.jpg' alt='>'>

• Members

Are these still available? Sent you a pm but your box was full

I have been off and on tour since the first and haven't kept up on things real well..Everything has been sold other than the Fulldrive i will be closing this thread and opening a new one one shortly.If i do not get back with you for a couple days please understand i also have some health issues going on along with being on the road so i'm pretty busy ..I will do my best to return all P.M's as quickly as possible..

• 5 months later...

Archived