Boss pedals

Jim Hunter

• Members

I'll consider trades (cash is king though)

Add $8 shipping and paypal whether you buy 1 or all:

- Boss TU2 in the box (minor nicks): $50

- Boss DD5 in VERY GOOD shape (minor nicking): $75

- Boss DD3 (older PINK LABEL one with the square chip mounted on the bottom of the circuit board & the cutout in the clear plastic - minor nicking): $60

- Boss RV-5 in excellent shape (minor nicks) in the box wth papers: $75

- Boss ACA black label CS3 in excellent shape: $40

- Boss PSA-120T AC adapter: $10 ($13 shipped & paypal'd if you just buy it alone)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll consider trades (cash is king though)

Add $8 shipping and paypal whether you buy 1 or all pedals:

- Boss PS5 in VERY GOOD SHAPE (a few MINOR nicks on the top & a few MINOR side scuffs) IN THE BOX WITH PAPERS & DECALS: $75 OR BEST OFFER

- Boss OC2 LIKE NEW IN THE BOX WITH PAPERS: $50

- Boss DS1 in EXCELLENT shape: $25

- RARE Boss ACA AC adapter ($10 if you buy any pedal, otherwise $13 shipped & paypal'd on its own)

- Used RCA 5U4G tube works fine & tests strong (FREE to whoever buys any pedal and claims this 1st)

I need 2 pairs of strap locks and the following Boss pedals (1 ODB3, 1 CEB3, 2 SYB3/5)

For anyone who buys a pedal & wants it: free 9v battery or free Roctek box (a Boss pedal fits well into it)

• Members

Riffer, I can't respond to your offer - you need to clear out some private message OR send me your email address!

I'll take your money offer but you need to go $65 for the pedal plus the $8 for shipping & paypal cost (or just $5 shipping if you go paypal gift).

Archived