FS: BJFe Dyna Red Distortion, Skreddy Screwdriver (#4!), CMATMODS Black Plague.

smgbad

• Members

Looking to sell the following pedals:

- Awesome condition BJFe Dyna Red Distortion #423. No velcro (yet...). Signed by Bjorn's gf (wife?) on the inside with the picture of what looks to be a cat. Has only extremely minor paint issues (but they look to be from initial application, not from damage). All in all I'd give it a 9.8 out of 10 on condition. Honestly, I'd love to keep it as I really got it just to try out on my rig, but I'm currently trying lots of whats out there, so it's priced to move quickly. If you are looking at this, you probably know what it is going for, and so you also probably know that $365 cash shipped is an AWESOME price for one in this condition.

2011-04-07212304.jpg

2011-04-07163138.jpg

2011-04-07163225.jpg

- Skreddy Screwdriver (Serial # 4 !!!) Has some slight wear/scratches to it on the bottom (covered tastefully with a fresh strip of velcro). Still works 100% and sounds fantastic! This is from the few that were made that only had the brillience control and the pregain was non-adjustably preset to "awesome!". There are no tones I don't like out of this pedal. Was asking $300. Will sell for only $260 shipped (FIRM).

0310111421a.jpg

0310111517a.jpg

- CMATMODS Black Plague. The absolute best RAT (LM chip) based pedal on the market by a longshot. Has 3 clipping modes to choose from. With knobs labeled Death, Scream, and Cry, who doesn't need this pedal? lol. Only asking $115 shipped.

2011-04-07212324.jpg

Everything priced to sell QUICK! No trades at this time except maybe for a BJFe HoneyBee (no Bearfoot... Already have one.. Thx!). PM me if interested! Thx

*** Prices are including shipping. Add 3% for Paypal or send with "gift" option. Pleanty of refs on here, TGP, and Ebay under this username.

Archived