BUY THESE PEDALS

Aaron SS

• Members

:lol:

Looking to rebuild my digital rig so the unused or duplicate pedals have to go.

IMGP7051.jpg

Zvex Custom Shop Woolly Mammoth 1 of 1 - Near mint condition with original box, rag, and hair tie. An absolute beast of a bass fuzz (sounds great on guitar too). $OLD

IMGP7045.jpg

Dr Scientist The Elements - Near mint condition steampunk graphics version with original box and manual. Incredibly flexible and sounds great for a wide range of tones. $185

IMGP7042.jpg

Black Arts Toneworks Black Forest - Brand new with box and manual, won it in a contest but never found it to fit with my setup (my Orange is VERY picky) so it's sat in the closet. $125

IMGP7046.jpg

Source Audio Multiwave Distortion - Near mint with original box + Wire Hot Hand Controller (lots of fun!). Incredibly unique sounds to be had with this but unfortunately I'm more of a traditionalist when it comes to dirt sounds. $75

Now onto my builds. These are all made by me using Powdercoated Enclsoures, Neutrik Jacks, 3PDT True Bypass Switching, DC Jacks or batteries where applicable, and top notch components and wiring and components throughout. Almost all of these are duplicates because I've got a bit of a building addiction...

IMGP7053-1.jpg

IMGP7055.jpg

Fuzz Face Clone - A great classic fuzz circuit made with carbon comp resistors, an onboard bias, and a matched pair of silicon transistors (safe to daisy chain/run on a normal power supply). $OLD

IMGP7064.jpg

IMGP7067.jpg

Baldwin Burns Buzzaround Clone - Features a trio of matched germanium transistors that fall in the same spec as the original and is hands down my favorite fuzz. Thin and cutting to fat and saggy, low gain to high gain and cleans up like a champ. Battery only on this because it's a +ground effect. $OLD

• Members

IMGP7072.jpg

IMGP7074.jpg

Tap Tempo Tremolo - Designed by Taylor Livingston (Iron Ether Effects) to be the most versatile tap trem you could ever want. Full details can be found here : http://musicpcb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Tap-Tempo-Tremolo-build-PDF-updated.pdf . Switches are for bypass, tempo, and multiplier (multiplies the rate knob). $165

IMGP7058-1.jpg

IMGP7061.jpg

Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay Clone - Modded to have a volume knob so you can have a cut or boost when you engage the delay. Sounds incredible (again this one tops my list of favorite circuits under best sounding digital delay). The enclosure is actually a really nice deep blue sparkle but the picture doesn't represent it very well. $135

IMGP7078.jpg

IMGP7081.jpg

OKKO Diablo Clone - This has been my go to overdrive/distortion for the last couple of months and is ONLY being sold as I'm going to make myself the + version with the additional boost. This thing is incredible and does low/mid gain overdrive to high gain distortion the best I've heard in any single pedal. Huge range of gain, tone, and has something every pedal needs - a pre bass control that filters out how much of the guitar original low end enters the pedal. Great for tightening up high gain sounds of fattening up low/mid gain sounds. $155

All prices are shipped/paypal gifted and ship within 24 hours of receiving payment. If any references are needed I can provide as least 20 from the last 2 weeks alone and unfortunately I can't entertain any trade offers as I'm looking to purchase other specific items.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived