RARE! USA Jackson Limited Edition 88'

paulderlunas

• Members

Hello all,

I had a extremely rare Usa Jackson Limited Edition 88'

Details: There was only 500 of the guitar back in 1988. This one is 371 of 500. The guitar came with active jackson pickups, one single and one humbucker. Mine however was changed to a seymour duncan at the single and humbucker which i can not remember which one is in there. I will find out. Also to add some more tone the guitar has a EMG preamp installed.

These guitars were custom made, its has this "spill way" behind the Floyd. Originally grover jackson was going to have these guitars as 12 strings but he changed his mind at the last second. So this make this the only body with the spill way!

The color is a weird blue color that looks like a pair of blue jeans. the inlays are off set with a Limited Edition 88' writen at the 12th. It also has the reverse headstock.

this guitar comes with the original grey chainshaw case with it and the drop in trem arm. This is a rare guitar that most people haven't seen!

I really want a string through jackson so I would love to trade for a USA string through. or I would be looking to get $1000obo for it. I live in Springfield VA am up 95 from north east PA to Richmond VA all the time. Let me know what you all think!

LTD

LTD

LTD

LTD

LTD

LTD

LTD

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Members

i have one of 500. i am darryl in las vegas, nv. i have the hole thru style .

i found it at a pawn shop in vegas here for 300.00

it is by far the best guitar i have ever owned over 25 years

Hello all,

I had a extremely rare Usa Jackson Limited Edition 88'

Details: There was only 500 of the guitar back in 1988. This one is 371 of 500. The guitar came with active jackson pickups, one single and one humbucker. Mine however was changed to a seymour duncan at the single and humbucker which i can not remember which one is in there. I will find out. Also to add some more tone the guitar has a EMG preamp installed.

These guitars were custom made, its has this "spill way" behind the Floyd. Originally grover jackson was going to have these guitars as 12 strings but he changed his mind at the last second. So this make this the only body with the spill way!

The color is a weird blue color that looks like a pair of blue jeans. the inlays are off set with a Limited Edition 88' writen at the 12th. It also has the reverse headstock.

this guitar comes with the original grey chainshaw case with it and the drop in trem arm. This is a rare guitar that most people haven't seen!

I really want a string through jackson so I would love to trade for a USA string through. or I would be looking to get $1000obo for it. I live in Springfield VA am up 95 from north east PA to Richmond VA all the time. Let me know what you all think!

LTD
LTD
LTD
LTD
LTD
LTD
LTD

• 11 years later...